Farmer’s Apprentice, now open after a series of renovations to the 30-seat South Granville dining space, Gunawan and staff are unveiling a new curated prix-fixe-only dining experience that features nightly set menus and a family-style brunch on Saturdays and Sundays .
In celebration of BC’s 1st Family Day, February 11, 2013, I have compiled a list of special events and attractions happening all over BC.
• 50% discount on lifts for BC residents
• Mount Washington
• Big White
To see more ski resorts offering BC residents off Lift Tickets for BC’s Family Day
BC Ferries, kids under 11 will sail for free when traveling with their families.
• Vancouver Art Gallery all day music festival, including local Juno Award Winners Said The Whale
• Science World
• Free Skating at Robson square
• BC Sports Hall of Fame 50% admission discount
• Vancouver Lookout Family Day Weekend, tours scavenger hunts
• Free activities at a some local recreation centers
Inner Harbour All day music festival
Free skate or swim at the community centre on 3rd st
Free admission at the Exploration Place
Free swimming at Parkinson rec centre
Free swim and Family Day Activity Zones at Tournament Capital Centre
Free swim and affordable activities all over the region
image source: Victoriawestern.com