A special edition of our festive afternoon tea, benefiting Make-A-Wish Foundation, with Santa
Get into the spirit of the season at this family friendly event where you’ll enjoy a festive afternoon tea menu, a visit from Santa, live music, cookie decorating station, hot chocolate bar and other special surprises. Proceeds from every ticket go to Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Limited seats available; advance booking required.
DATE: Saturday, December 9th, 2017
PRICE: $79 per adult, $35 children 12 & under
Fairmont Tea with Santa Menu
- Sweet Butter Scone Chocolate Chip Scone homemade jam and devonshire cream
- Classic Cucumber cream cheese, country bread
- Nutella & Banana whole wheat bread
- Honey Ham cheedar, brioche bun
- Egg Salad savoury crêpe
- Milk Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Pop popping candy
- Rudolph’s Antler Cupcake red velvet cake
- Snow Ball house-made donut, liquid center
- Mandarin Orange Pudding sponge cake
COOKIE DECORATING STATION
- gingerbread people, shortbread stars, sugar cookie trees, sprinkles, sparkles, pearls and colourful icing
HOT COCOA BAR
- marshmellows, peppermint sticks, chocolate shavings and fresh whipped cream
- a selection of Santa’s favourite treats
For every jar of hand-milled Famoso’s Campania Tomato Sauce sold Throughout the holiday season, one meal will be provided to a Canadian youth in need.
Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria’s famous hand-milled Campania Tomato Sauce is back for the holiday season. For the fifth year in a row, Famoso will sell its authentic Campania Tomato Sauce at all 30 restaurants located in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario, in partnership with Mealshare. From today through December 31, 2017, one meal will be provided to a Canadian youth in need for every jar of Campania sauce purchased, right in the community in which the sauce was sold. Continue reading “Famoso Pizzeria and Mealshare Partner to Fight Youth Hunger”
Faubourg, Vancouver’s trio of elegant boulangeries-pâtisseries, will proudly participate to Macaron Day on March 20th and offer its signature macarons for $1.50 and donate 100% of gross proceeds to BC Cancer Foundation, the largest funder of cancer research in this province. Continue reading “Faubourg 3rd Annual Macaroon Day”