Fresh to Death Returns: Victoria’s Harvest Celebration of Fresh Hop Beers on Saturday, October 6 from 2pm to 6pm at the Roundhouse at Bayview Place. The event will feature up to 25 fresh hop beers from BC breweries, along with fresh hop cider and even non-alcoholic fresh hop kombucha.
For craft beer connoisseurs, we have created a VIP ticket that includes an exclusive guided tasting of a selection of four fresh hop beers led by Jeff Kendrew, Certified Cicerone, and early access to the event. Jeff will pick four beers that showcase different flavour profiles, and discuss what makes them special and unique. This VIP event begins at 1pm ahead of the start of the regular event at 2pm.
● Saturday, October 6, 2pm to 6pm
● The Roundhouse at Bayview Place, 253 Esquimalt Rd
● General Admission: $30+GST / VIP Tasting & Early Admission at 1pm: $50+GST
● Tickets are available online at victoriabeerweek.com, by phone at (250) 590-6291
or in person at Ticket Rocket (101-804 Broughton Street).
● Pop-up liquor store provided on site by Spinnakers Spirit Merchants
● Food available on site from Grilled to the Mac and likely another vendor