I hit up a few wineries throughout BC. This meant to be a guide to help you plan your next trip to some of these wineries. Made some wine recommendations as well.
This is probably one of the most detailed Okanagan wineries map that I used on my trips, download and print it out.
In order that I went, these wineries are relatively close to each other.
- Platinum Bench – Wife and co-owner makes one of the most delicious housemade breads, that is also for sale. Everyone came out with at least one loaf
- Church & State Winery – gorgeous patio, recommend their 2012 Viognier
- Le Vieux Pin – Celebrated winery also one of the most expensive wines
- Church & State – ‘Viognier 2012’, buttery smoothness
- Black Hills
- Desert Hills – Cactus White 2011, award winning blend.’Gamay 2011′
- Burrowling Owl – Athene 2010
- La Stella – Recommend Maestoso 2009, it’s like eating steak and tomatoes. weird description but damn good. ‘Fortissimon 2010’
- Moon Curser – young wines with huge potential if left to age for a year
- Gehringer Brothers
- Hester Creek Winery
- Tinhorn Creek – Awesome summer concert series with a gorgeous backdrop
- Sperling Winery – Recommend their ‘Old Vines Riesling 2011’, not too sweet with body. It’s like drinking summer on a beach
- Summerhill Winery – Recommend their sparkling wine, a little pricey
- Cedar Creek
- Mission Hill *must try restaurant* and their International Award Winning ‘Pinot Noir 2011, Martins Lane’ and ‘Martin’s Lane Viognier 2012’. Only available at winery
- Mt. Boucherie – Recommend their ‘summit 2009t’, full bodied wine
- Volcanic Hills – ‘Eruption 2008’
- Quails Gate
- Gray Monk
I originally posted my Langley Winery Guide on Hello Vancity
- Township 7 Vineyards & Winery
- Domaine de Chaberton – AC 50 – Bordeaux based wine, only 163 cases produced
- Vista d-oro farms and winery – f Bomb and Walnut Wine
- Backyard Vineyards – Nosey neighbour, their signature blend
- Blackwood Lane Vineyards and Winery – Signature Bordeaux Blend, complex and intense
- Krause Berry farms & estate Winery – legendary pies
- Fort Wine Co.