Have a tantalizing recipe that is so good it’s made you semi-famous? Here’s your chance to share it with the world. Recipe to Riches , Food Network series is in pursuit of Canada’s best recipes. The Recipe to Riches will be aired in Fall 2011 on the Food Network and Global.
There are 7 categories each category winner receive $25,000, the grand prize winner gets $250,000.
Recipe to Riches 7 Culinary Categories
- Sweet & Savoury Snacks (including squares, bars, cookies, tarts, clusters,
- brittle and crisps)
- Cakes (including cheesecakes)
- Sweet Pies (including cobblers, crisps and crumbles)
- Savoury Pies (including shepherd’s pie, meat pies, pizza)
- Entrées (freezable)
- Frozen Treats (including ice cream, sorbet, gelato)
The cross-Canada search for our nation’s best recipes begins in Halifax on February 5 and ends in Toronto on February 26th. Calling all Vancouver Culinary Cooks for the February 12 cook off casting call.
Halifax: February 5
Vancouver: February 12
Montreal: February 19
Toronto: February 26
Interested participants are encouraged to register for their audition city, date and time at www.recipetoriches.ca . Details of the competition rules are also available on the website.